I am a photographic artist, currently based in Melbourne, Australia. I work with film and create my imagery through various darkroom techniques.
The images I make are my way of looking and reacting to the world, it's everyday moments, human interactions and our way of life.
- Women Street Photographers Inaugural Exhibition. El Barrio Artspace PS109, Manhattan, New York.
- San Francisco International street photography awards finalist. Harvey Milk Photo Centre, San Francisco.
- Semi finalist, Moran contemporary photo prize.
- Cover, Meanwhile press community issue.
- Cover, Find Rangers Black and White issue.
- Maggie Diaz photography prize for women finalist. Brightspace Gallery, St Kilda, Melbourne.
- Photography on a postcard. Shorditch, London.
- ACP Salon show. Fitzroy, Melbourne.
- Brunswick st Gallery Salon show. Fitzroy, Melbourne.
- IPF Photo prize, The Good Copy. Collingwood, Melbourne.
- The Photocopy Club, My Brighton. Brighton UK
- Hardlines zine release. Doomed Gallery, Dalston, London.
- Meanwhile press issue 3.
- Hot August night. The Bushwick community darkroom. Brooklyn, New York.
- The Chapess zine end of year show. Doomed Gallery, Dalston, London.
- The Bushwick community darkroom, Brooklyn, New York.
- Find Rangers issue 3 release and photo show. The Book and Job Gallery, San Francisco.
- Greenpoint Gallery, Brooklyn New York.